Air Conditioning/Heat Pump 14-Point Inspection Plans
Take Advantage of Pre-Season Discounts!
- Annual inspection
- Priority service for cooling calls
- Annual inspection
- Priority service for cooling calls
- 15% off repairs
- 15% off diagnostic fees
Included in the 14-Point Annual Inspection
A tune-up will be performed once within the service agreement term during regular working hours. Customer must call to schedule an appointment. The tune-up includes the following:
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check heat pump, solenoid valve, and controls.
- Clean or replace air filters. (Filters are customer-provided.)
- Check operating pressures and temperatures.
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Clean outdoor condenser coil.
- Clean and check blower motor (and belt if applicable).
- Test temperature drop at return and supply air; adjust blower speed.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Check voltage and amperage in all motors; test for worn bearings.
- Check condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect start and run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
- Check and safety test all wires and connections.
- Inform customer of equipment condition and recommend necessary repairs of comfort improvements.
Request an Air Conditioning Service Contract Quote
Ready to protect your home central air conditioning equipment? Fill out the form below and a Ringhoff’s sales representative will get back to you with an affordable quote soon.
- Agreement is renewed automatically unless Customer gives the Ringhoff Company written notice of Customer’s intention not to renew, not less than 30 days prior to the expiration of the then-current term. Upon termination for any reason, there shall be no refund or credits allowed. In the event of sale of property, Agreement is transferrable., if desired, by owner, subject to prior to written consent of the Company, not to be unreasonably withheld by Company
- Agreement is not in force if Customer’s account is delinquent.
- Equipment is subject to an inspection by a certified Company technician and subject to Company approval, before acceptance of Agreement. Any repairs required to replace equipment in acceptable condition are excluded and will be charged separately. This inspection may take place up to and including the first service call. Company reserves the right to revoke this agreement upon inspection. If agreement is revoked, a complete refund will be made, less the charges for work.
- Agreement does not cover labor or material for repairs needed due to water or storm damage to equipment.
- Force Majeure: Company will not be responsible for repairs, service or for supplying products if tampered with or for damage caused by fires, wars, riots, governmental acts or requests, acts of God or situations beyond its control. If for any reason Company’s supplies of commodities of the kind of deliverable hereunder are curtailed or cut off, the obligation of the Company during such period shall, at its option, be reduced as Company may determine to apportion faily among its customers the commodities of the kind deliverable hereunder then in storage and such quantity such as Company may receive from any other existing sources of supply, and Company shall not be obligated to obtain or purchase other supplies of the commodities of the kind deliverable hereunder. Company shall not be required to make up deliveries omitted on account of any such cause.
- Company assumes no responsibility for failure or damages when house or building is unoccupied.
- Agreement does not cover a service call for conditions that are beyond Company’s control such as switch off, breaker off, blown fuse, improperly set thermostat or electrical damage caused by power outages.
- Service plans at prices quoted are for residential air conditioning and heat pump systems up to 5 tons.
- Company will not guarantee replacement or repairs of parts or equipment that have become obsolete. All replacements of parts are subject to availability from supplier
- Company represents and warrants that goods and/or services to be supplied to Customer shall, subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, materially conform to the specifications set forth herein. No employee, agent or representative of Company, now or in the future, has the ability to bind Company to any oral representation, promise or statement made in connection with goods and/or services provided hereunder. Company accepts no responsibility for such oral statements. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH ANY GOODS AND/OR SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER AS PROVIDED HEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION.
- Customers’ sole and exclusive remedy under Agreement is limited to replacement of goods purchased or refund of Customer’s payments, at Company’s option. Company shall not be liable for damages because of reasonable or excusable delays in deliveries, nor shall Customer refuse to accept deliveries because of any such delays. “Excusable delays” include, but are not limited to, delays caused by fires, floods, riots, strikes, unavailability of labor or materials, equipment failure, freight embargoes, or transportation delays, erratic consumption, delays or defaults by suppliers of materials or services, acts of God or the public enemy, acts or regulations of any governmental agency, or any similar or dissimilar cause beyond Company’s reasonable control. “Reasonable delays” shall also include, without limitation, delays to which Customer, when notified makes no written objection within twenty-four(24) hours of notification. Customer shall indemnify and hold Company harmless from and against any loss, cost, expense, damage or liablity and from all court costs, attorney’s fees and other expenses paid or incurred by, or imposed upon, Company as the result of any claims brought against Company; and, upon Company’s request, Customer will undertake at Customer’s own cost and expense to defend any such action that may be brought against Company. On any claim for damages, Company’s sole liability shall be limited to direct damages and in no event shall damages exceed the amount equal to fees paid to Company hereunder. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED BY CUSTOMER.
- Company shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damages whatsoever that are occasioned, in whole or in part, by defective design, faulty, incomplete or erroneous plans or specifications; defective materials or parts; defective operation or malfunctions of any equipment. Company takes no responsibility for any instructions, directions, operating guidelines or warranties contained in any book, booklet, guide, manual or warranty from any manufacturer or dealer. Company shall not be liable for any driveway damages. Company shall not be liable for any property damages due to inclement weather.
- Payment Terms: All payments under this Agreement shall be due when billed. Terms are net thirty (30) days from the invoice date. In the event said charges are not paid when due, Customer agrees to pay a service charge of 1-1/2% per month, an 18% annual percentage rate, which will be charged on the average daily balance on any account past due over thirty(30) days.
- Service Hours: Normal working hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Customers with Platinum Plan qualify for Saturday service. Company’s service technician will determine if Customer’s request for service is an emergency and respond accordingly.
- By submitting payment to Company, Customer agrees to all terms and conditions listed in this brochure during the term of this Agreement and any changes in coverage in the future, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall continue to apply.
- Company will not be responsible for performing the annual tune-up if Customer neglects to make an appointment.